NEM (XEM) Announcement Bitcointalk
NEM (XEM) Announcement Bitcointalkin NEM / XEM 07.05.2017 14:32
von Twerdy • 59 Beiträge | 581 Punkte
* 100% original codebase *
* XEM is the currency of the NEM platform *
Website | Tutorials | Forum | Faucet | NEM Flash News | NEM Apostile | Mijin
Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | YouTube | Weibo | BTC38 | Telegram
Poloniex | Bittrex | BTER | BTC38 | Bitcoin.co.id | Changelly | Zaif
Source Code | NIS API Documentation | NCC API Documentation | Technical Reference | Development Contract | NEM Drive | Catapult White Paper | Apostille White Paper | C# Wrapper | NodeJS 2 NEM
NEM Development 101, Ep. 1 | NEM Development 101, Ep. 2 | RB2's NEM Programming Guide | RB2's NEM Docker | NEM Samples | 2017 Links
Nembex - Block Explorer/Node Monitor | Block Explorer/Rich list | Node Explorer - Node Explorer/Node Monitor |
NEMnodes.org - Interactive Node Map/Resource Links | Testnet Explorer
- Please update to version 0.6.82 or later.
- NEM and Mijin launch partnership. Catapult is getting loaded to fire
Consensus Mechanism: Proof-of-Importance
Genesis Date: March 31st, 2015
Block Time: 1 minute
Available/Total Supply: 8,999,999,999 XEM
Block Reward: N/A (transaction fees only + node rewards)
You can download the NEM software at nem.io.
What is NEM?
NEM has gone through extensive open alpha testing starting June 25, 2014, followed by lengthy and comprehensive beta testing starting on October 20, 2014. NEM finally launched on March 31, 2015.
Watch our introductory video:
- NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of any existing project)
- NEM is built with test-driven development
- NEM uses innovative Proof-of-Importance algorithm: first reputation based blockchain algorithm
- NEM has customizable assets called Mosaics. Editable supply, levies, description, transferabillity and more.
- NEM has Namespaces to help maintain reputation of Mosaics
- NEM improves different features of POW and POS coins, being more efficient and environmentally friendly
- NEM one minute average block times
- NEM is the first crypto with delegated harvesting
- NEM is the first with localized spam protection
- NEM is the first with Eigentrust++ peer reputation management
- NEM is the first editable m-of-n multisig with blockchain based alerts
- NEM is the first every P2P network with nodes time syncing in a decentralized manner
- NEM offers encrypted, unencrypted and hex messaging
- NEM is easy to install with a one click installer
- NEM zero monetary inflation (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
- NEM relatively large egalitarian distribution
- NEM will offer a mobile wallet for both iOS and Android (coming soon)
What is POI?
POI is the consensus algorithm used in NEM to determine who will calculate the next block. An account's importance is determined by how many coins it contains and the number of transactions made to and from that account. POI is different from other initiatives which use a fee-sharing model that does not take into consideration one's overall support of the network. In some proof-of-stake systems a person only needs to have large amounts of coins to form a block; however, in NEM the transaction amount as well as support of the network become a factor. This has been designed to encourage users of NEM to not simply hold NEM but instead actively carry out transactions within the NEM ecosystem.
Roadmap to V1
- Completion of all the features in the existing wallet
- Coloured Coins
- Business Rules (a.k.a. Smart Contracts)
- Decentralized Asset Exchange
- Integration of multisignature into the AE and Business Rules
- Snapshotting for quick syncing of nodes
Please visit our FAQs.
Or take a look at our tutorials.
Starter NEM Tutorials
Import a Private Key & Access Your NEM stake
NEM Quick Start Guide. Running the Wallet Without Syncing a Chain
Windows/Mac Installation Guide
Windows Installation Guide (standalone)
Mac Installation Guide (standalone)
Ubuntu Installation Guide (standalone)
How to Install Java 8 (64 bit) on Windows
How to Install Java 8 (64 bit) on Windows
How to Find, Export or Delete Your Wallet and Address Book File
How to Remove Old NEM Software Versions
How to Delete Your Local Copy of the Blockchain
How to Import the Database File Provided by Developers
Advanced Features Help
How Local and Delegated Harvesting Works]
How to Connect to a Remote Server
How to Use Multi-signature Accounts
How to Use Delegated Harvesting
How to Make Your Node Name Appear in Color on the NEM Block Explorer
Easy Configuration Guide (opening port 7890)
NEM Development 101, Ep. 1, Java, Git, Maven, NEM.Core
NEM Development 101, Ep. 2, Idea IntelliJ + NEM.Core = Vanity Gen
RB2's NEM Programming Guide
RB2's NEM Docker
Azure Quickstart Templates
QM's Using NCC API's to Secure Multisignature Funds and User Transactions
Setting up the NEM Testnet
NEM Technical Reference and White Paper
NEM Core Developers
NEM Core Marketers
Coindesk, Mijin, a Permissioned Blockchain Platform, Plans to Reduce the Cost of the Banking System by up to 1,000% by the End of 2018
Let's Talk Bitcoin #247, Understanding the New Economy Movement
Coin Telegraph, Proof-of-Importance: How NEM is Going to Add Reputations to the Blockchain
Coin Telegraph, NEM Launches, Targets Old Economy with Proof-of-Importance
Coin Telegraph, Altcoin Digest: 10 Coins That Can’t Be Neglected
Bitcoinist, NEM: New Economy Movement
The Merkle, NEM: New Economy Movement
Yahoo Press Report, Cryptocurrency NEM Gears Up To Change How Trade, Commerce And Finance Is Transacted
Motherboard, This Cryptocurrency Doesn't Want to Beat Bitcoin, It Wants to Beat the Economy
Crypto.direct, NEM OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED
News Wire Press Release, Bitcoin Alternative NEM (XEM) Officially Launches with 100% Original Codebase Cryptocurrency
Allcoinsnews, NEM Q&A – Original, Tested Blockchain Platform, Proof-of-Importance, “Change the World, Forever” Tech
Coin Telegraph, NEM: ‘Right Now We Have the Best Designed Blockchain Platform in Existence’
Paper Wallet and Vanity Generator Programs
Community Fund Proposal
Node Rewards Proposal
How to get Involved
If you would like to contribute to the development of NEM, please contact the team via the NEM Forum or join Telegram.
Make the world a better place with decentralized blockchain!
Besuchen Sie uns:
und auf Facebook:
FB-Gruppe - Alles über Kryptowährungen und Blockchain - Crypto Coach
Falls dir meine Tipps weiterhelfen konnten, kannst du mir gerne eine Donation schicken an folgende BTC-Adresse:
Bitte geben Sie einen Grund für die Verwarnung anDer Grund erscheint unter dem Beitrag.
Bei einer weiteren Verwarnung wird das Mitglied automatisch gesperrt.
0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste sind Online
Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: YouSeen
Das Forum hat 2841 Themen und 3036 Beiträge.
|Forum Software von Xobor.de|
Einfach ein Forum erstellen